· Licensed Real Estate 1998
· Licensed Georgia Auctioneer 1999
· Associate Broker
· Principal Auctioneer/Auction Division/C21 Smith Branch & Pope LLC (SBP has Auction Company License)
· Designation Certified Auctioneer Institute, Indiana University(CAI)
· Designation Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate(AARE)
· Designation Graduate REALTOR® Institute(GRI)
· Associate Degree Agriculture, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
· BSA Agronomy University of Georgia
· 30+ Years Land Use Planning, Land Suitability, Soils and Land Characteristics
· Sold various types of real estate by Auction and Private Treaty including residential, farms, land, commercial and businesses.
· Consultant to landowners, Sellers and Buyers relating to land suitability and value
· Crisp County representative on Georgia Upper Flint Region Water Council for Water Policy in Georgia
· Member Tiftarea and Crisparea Boards of Real Estate and MLS
· Married with 2 children, 3 grandchildren
· Vietnam Veteran/Navy
· Resident of Cordele, Georgia
· Member/Deacon Penia Baptist Church, Cordele, GA
· Other Interests include:
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*
"I can't say enough great things about Camille. She went above & beyond to ease my reservations in the buying of my first home. She explained so many things to me that I did not understand. And I honestly felt confident that she had my best interest at heart. My mom was with me when we met to see the house, and she assured my mom that she would treat me like I was her own. She was the best. I could not have asked for more.
Camille is down to earth. A people person. And that's who I relate to. I didn't feel like I was a number. I felt important. I dealt with one other agent, prior to working with Camille .. and I did not feel important to this other agent. Camille is comforting.
I was nervous buying my first house. Had I known how smoothly everything would've gone, I probably would've bought my first house years ago."
Marlene was wonderful, she was patient, understanding, friendly and willing to answer all our questions. We loved working with Marlene. Caroline Sanders, Cordele
The sign we got Marlene's phone number from was in the right place at the right time. But the arbitrariness of the method of obtaining her contact information resulted in connection with a highly persistent knowledgeable resource.Hugh Pritchett, Palm Bay Fl