· Licensed Real Estate 1998
· Licensed Georgia Auctioneer 1999
· Associate Broker
· Principal Auctioneer/Auction Division/C21 Smith Branch & Pope LLC (SBP has Auction Company License)
· Designation Certified Auctioneer Institute, Indiana University(CAI)
· Designation Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate(AARE)
· Designation Graduate REALTOR® Institute(GRI)
· Associate Degree Agriculture, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
· BSA Agronomy University of Georgia
· 30+ Years Land Use Planning, Land Suitability, Soils and Land Characteristics
· Sold various types of real estate by Auction and Private Treaty including residential, farms, land, commercial and businesses.
· Consultant to landowners, Sellers and Buyers relating to land suitability and value
· Crisp County representative on Georgia Upper Flint Region Water Council for Water Policy in Georgia
· Member Tiftarea and Crisparea Boards of Real Estate and MLS
· Married with 2 children, 3 grandchildren
· Vietnam Veteran/Navy
· Resident of Cordele, Georgia
· Member/Deacon Penia Baptist Church, Cordele, GA
· Other Interests include:
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*
"I think Ms Cotton is your Best Agent. She always said to call her anytime I had questions. She also was friendly and displayed a upbeat personality."
99% on Quality Service Survey from L.S. in Unadilla, GA - Nancy Cotton
"Kyle was exceptional. I wanted to take my time searching for a house that had the features I wanted. Kyle was patient and didn't try to pushme into making a decision. I felt like he was interested in matching me with the right house instead of just trying to sell a house. He reallylistened but was also honest when there were features in a house that he thought I should notice both positive and negative. When I closedhe sent a yard person to mow my grass and have my lawn looking nice. That was above and beyond my expectations but it was such agift-I was able to concentrate on moving. He is an asset to Century 21 and to buyers and sellers. If I am ever in the real estate marketagain, I will definitely call Kyle."
100% Score on Quality Service Survey from C.F. in Tifton, GA - Kyle Grist
"Best agents in town. Extremely professional"
100% Score on Quality Service Survey from K.D. in Tifton, GA - Ron Branch